Contribute
Register

Radeon RX 580 Sapphire 8GB Black Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was Fix Display check active, which should be disabled if you use whatevergreen.

Not sure what you mean with "Fix Display check active"..

its one of the fixes in clover configurator in Acpi section

I'm having the same issues. Only HDMI working, Displayports stay black but are recognised by the system. I've got a displayport to HDMI cable and when I switch the HDMI on the TV to HDMI modus 1 I get a picture but it has noise in it and sometimes goes to black aswell. Seems like the RX580 can't drive both screens in 4k however it wasn't an issue in High Sierra.
It so strange, but now I just put my RX580 Nitro in and it just works with DisplayPorts, no additional setup I did after GTX 760 card!

I have the same issue. It has come about after either 10.13.6 or switching to a recent WhateverGreen.kext as it was fine on my initial build using RX580.

The easy resolution is to simply unplug the DisplayPort cable and plug it back in. Irritating, but I can live with it for now

I found this solution on ******. It works for me. Add this to your kernel and kext Patches
  • Name : com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy
  • Find: BA000000 00
  • Replace : BA050000 00

i'm new to install hackintosh myself but i did it after long hours of reading information
i manage to fix all and it worked about 2 weeks
after 2 weeks i have the sleep screen a not wake up (black screen)
i tried tones of methods with no successes
some please help me

i got black screen when computer goes to sleep no success to fix that tried a lot of guide
please help me

What OS do you have?
Try to put newest nevergreen kext from the official source.

Insert the IDs of the video card (1200 and 67DF) in Config.plist

17,1 will work fine, you just need to use the correct SSDT injections. Upload your original DSDT and I can make a SSDT for you. Clover boot menu hit F4 to get a copy of original DSDT, it will be located in EFI>Clover>ACPI>origin

Hello dude, i am helping a friend who have a HP Z800 and a Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ 8 Go but we have some problem to get everything working like all video ports, 3 third screens, H264 encoding under 10.13.6
Can you help me to make the SSDT because I have tried several configurations with lilu/whatevergreen, clover changes etc....
The EFI is based on this EFI from this forum :
I link you what I have.

Thank you.

Attachments

• EFIZ800.zip
    23.5 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back