Contribute
Register

Radeon RX 560 on 10.13.4 macOS High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. my computer sometimes reboot or freeze.

Fresh install.
zip your efi folder, please.

Additionally, if your system ran smoothly in HS, might be a good idea to just stay there?

zip your efi folder, please.

Additionally, if your system ran smoothly in HS, might be a good idea to just stay there?

Im back! Here is my EFI file. running on 10.13.6
Gigabyte z87 MoBo. RX580. i5-4570!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 89
Im back! Here is my EFI file. running on 10.13.6
Gigabyte z87 MoBo. RX580. i5-4570!
I tweeked a few things but there are other problems in the config.plist. I am not sure that I have the knowledge base to mess with. Leave only FakeSMC in "Other", the rest should be in L/E. I also added some drivers in drivers64UEFI. Try it. Maybe @Stork or @pastrychef might have a better idea as to what is going on.

I tweeked a few things but there are other problems in the config.plist. I am not sure that I have the knowledge base to mess with. Leave only FakeSMC in "Other", the rest should be in L/E. I also added some drivers in drivers64UEFI. Try it. Maybe @Stork or @pastrychef might have a better idea as to what is going on.

can you share your EFI?
So i can give a try~

can you share your EFI?
So i can give a try~

You enabled A LOT of fixes in the ACPI section of your config.plist. Are you sure they are all needed??

I've never messed with a Haswell system before, but on my Ivy Bridge, Skylake, Kaby Lake, and Coffee Lake systems, only FixShutdown was truly needed.

Which guide did you follow that used all those fixes?

Also, if you will be injecting ig-platform-id, you should check "Inject Intel".

Last edited:
You enabled A LOT of fixes in the ACPI section of your config.plist. Are you sure they are all needed??

I've never messed with a Haswell system before, but on my Ivy Bridge, Skylake, Kaby Lake, and Coffee Lake systems, only FixShutdown was truly needed.

Which guide did you follow that used all those fixes?

Also, if you will be injecting ig-platform-id, you should check "Inject Intel".

OK, what else I need to fix it?

and the DSDT was patched by mald0n

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 2.png
    2.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 3.png
    3.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 96