Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Alright so i currently have Mountain Lion successfully installed on my machine, everything works great besides my graphics card. I have an Radeon HD 6950 2gb GPU and since snow leopard, i still cannot get Hackintosh completely working with this card :( Has anyone figured out how to work around this yet? I'm so close, yet...so far!!!! Thanks!

Idk if this is important or not but i have a ga-z68x-ud3h-b3 Gigabyte mobo, i'm running a sandy bridge i7 2600k CPU and 16gb memory (installed originally 4gb with onboard graphics)

Sure, replace the card...

I succeeded start this card in a 10.8, but it caused two problems. The first and less serious, the card was got completely only with the "warm start". The second problem - a very serious, GPU caused the system to hang and help this can only restart the computer. Until these issues are resolved, this card is disabled from the system.

I succeeded start this card in a 10.8, but it caused two problems. The first and less serious, the card was got completely only with the "warm start". The second problem - a very serious, GPU caused the system to hang and help this can only restart the computer. Until these issues are resolved, this card is disabled from the system.

Thankyou Oleg_Tr

you should try this 6970 Full Package 10.7.2.pkg
it worked for me ai randeon hd6950 1 gb
at full resolution!!

you should try this 6970 Full Package 10.7.2.pkg
it worked for me ai randeon hd6950 1 gb
at full resolution!!

How did you do that? Just installing it on a fresh ML installation?

Greetings

at ml dont work in full resolution this work on lion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back