Graphics
Ati radeon hd 5770
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is the radeon hd 5770 mac x 10.8.0 or 10.8.2 OoB (out of box) compatible with Mountain Lion :think: ? I would think so do to they use these cards in macs as a standard and also still sell them as upgrades on the apple store :thumbup: . I basically just want to now for sure if its going to work almost 100% without any tweaks or kext. edits. Any advice would be awesome as to I cant seem to find any info on the web for these in hackintoshes :| .

Any one have any advice?

Any one have any advice?

I am using a PowerColor Radeon 5770 and it is working OOB from 10.6.6 up to 10.8.2. What specific 5770 brand do you have or planning to get?

I am unsure of the brand it came out of a dell xps so I would be guessing maby asus or something like that

Radeon 5770 should be working OOB without any problem using Chimera + GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Give it a go and you will find out. If there's any issue, post your question in the Graphic forum.

Good luck.

Alrighty now I do have a question when it goes to boot it boots from the hard drive do I press tab really quick before it loads then do the graphics enabler= yes and if so will I need to do that everyboot sence I did the multibeast and then did the graphics enabler= no option for my old gtx 295?

Any thought on my last question? Or will I just need to try and error? Lol:banghead:

I got everything to work but on first boot I was right tab then graphics enabler = yes and everything works to a t even the hdmi and dvi everything it's pritty sweet to finally have a card that can do all the things I need it to do and still hae everything work 100% the hd 5770 is the way to go on my opinion for hackintoshing but yet no big supprize as they use these in macs anyway lol

can i acknowledge how you did to enable hd5770, by default it's 'graphicsenabler=yes' or you did retype in KP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back