Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

My Graphic computer uses NVIDIA GeForce GT 710, but when the update to Mac Os Mojave is not supported, does anyone know how to be supported by the driver. Mainboard Gigabyte GA H61M-D2 (v 5.0)
The 710 has drivers for it in Mojave. It is natively supported.
You probably need a newer system definition. Which one do you use now ?

Anyone come across this weird glitch with Radeon VII?

Also the purple lines and glitchy displayport is still there.

Anyone come across this weird glitch with Radeon VII?

Also the purple lines and glitchy displayport is still there.

Poltergeist?

Poltergeist?

Thought it was cable length related, but looks like port 3 is possessed (next to HDMI).

I wonder if its AMD BIOS related and not just Apple...purple lines and dp audio glitch as well.

Thought it was cable length related, but looks like port 3 is possessed (next to HDMI).

I wonder if its AMD BIOS related and not just Apple...purple lines and dp audio glitch as well.

Purple lines are happening to most AMD cards in Mojave 14.5 its weird, I've seen the multiple apples on IGPU boot but that looks really distorted.

Purple lines are happening to most AMD cards in Mojave 14.5 its weird, I've seen the multiple apples on IGPU boot but that looks really distorted.

Yeah I think it might be AMD related too, not just Apple.

Those distortions happen only on the 3rd DisplayPort, not the first 2. Those kinds of glitches used to happen to me too with iGPUs.

Really really weird I hope this stuff is fixed, it'll make the setup close to perfect.

No speed increase with Vega 64?
Swapped out my RX580 for new Sapphire Vega 64. Did nothing but swap cards. Boots OK, but getting exactly the same results in Valley, FCPX, Geekbench, cinebench etc with the Vega as I did with the 580. No speed increase at all; no detectable difference

did a bit of snooping in my nvram.plist (emulation required by the mobo) and found
nvda_drv. 3100
<data>
MQA=
</data>
was surprised to see ref to nvidia at all. should that change for Radeon Vega?

Would love to get full value from my new Vega whatever it takes!

Any suggestions?
(Running Mojave 10.14.5)

Hi, does anyone here got this panic when trying to use 10.14.6 developer beta2? I Have an XFX RX 460 btw.

View attachment 412767
Hi, does anyone here got this panic when trying to use 10.14.6 developer beta2? I Have an XFX RX 460 btw.

XFX RX 460-560 have incompatible vbios. TechPowerup site has info to reflash the vbios to a Sapphire model.

Back