Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

For anyone thinking of getting the Radeon, I did get mine today. All I did was take out my Radeon RX580 and install the VII and it booted up as a Radeon Vega 16GB. No issues at all as I am running 10.14.4 already. It is working well for me. Looking forward to 10.14.5 if it has it.

Does anyone suffer from crackling audio from a Vega card through DisplayPort audio (monitor has speakers)?

has anyone had a breakthrough with the graphics acceleration for amd rx580 card, i've been at it for 3 days now and cant get the card to work at the normal 1300 frequency. anything i tried and it still runs at 300mhz, im trying to capture some footage with OBS and get low fps, might be related to gpu frequency.

Sup guys! I have a HIS R9 280X iPower IceQ X² Turbo Boost Clock 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E DLDVI-I/HDMI/2xMini DP and after Mojave installation + whatgreen its working great BUT the system shows it as a Radeon HD7970.

Is there anyway that I can fix it?
Is it cosmetic or its really changes the performance?

Thx anyway. ;)

has anyone had a breakthrough with the graphics acceleration for amd rx580 card, i've been at it for 3 days now and cant get the card to work at the normal 1300 frequency. anything i tried and it still runs at 300mhz, im trying to capture some footage with OBS and get low fps, might be related to gpu frequency.

Which brand? RX580 works OOB without any patches needed. Except WhateverGreen+Lilu if you want to use all the DisplayPorts/HDMI and have the addition of Shiki (Which is now included in WG).

Which card and OS did you use that got 1300 frequency?

Is your iGPU enabled in bios?

Back