Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

I'm posting this from my Z270 Hack!

I'm not sure exactly what needs to change to get here, but I have the GUI up and running. To get from Black Screen to here I created a new USB installer with Unibeast for High Sierra, used the standard Clover UEFI install version 44xx or something, with the simplest of config.plist that comes with Unibeast, and booted my OSX SSD.

I have no audio, but WiFi and Bluetooth working.

Can't believe I've finally got here.

Moral of the story: keep your bios up to date !

Has anyone figured out how to get native UEFI resolution on clover with a Vega Frontier Edition and a Ultrawide monitor at 3840x1600?

If using your IGPU there is no need for rad de init. This is mainly used for people with no IGPU function, which would result in Black Screen after boot.

If I desire to use both the HD4000 iGPU and the RX560 cards in my computer. Could I have a monitor start up on either of these GPUs? Also, could I set up the RX560s as my primary GPUs instead of the iGPU? Thank you for any help.

Lisa Su briefly mentions AMD Vega graphics in Apple Workstations models that are coming to market in the future. only briefly mentioned in the first 40 seconds of this Interview.

Has anyone seen one of the new data mi60 cards in OS Mojave? The rumors are that the Radeon 7 is just a simpler version of those. I hope the 7 is readily available and well stocked on launch. I’ll be checking my local vendors.

hey guys im looking at a vega 56 to upgrade any ones i should stay clear off? im fairly new to hackintosh.

Get the single fan or reference models. Sapphire and MSI work well.

Back