Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

What about Rx 560 GPU in Mojave with FCPX 10.4.3 .. any body here tested this one I am on 10.13.6 with these configuration

Last edited:
sorry for asking silly question, right now there's two version from rx560 (14cu or 16cu), is this both will work fine with high sierra/mojave? since 1st page didn't tell anything about it

The 14 CU models are really just rebranded RX 460 cards. They both work fine but the 16 CU models are better as far as performance.

Just stay away from XFX RX 460-560 models, their RX 470-580 models are oK. RX 550 doesn’t work either.

I am running Mojave with an RX560 driving three monitors, one of which is 4K. I don't use FCP so I can't speak to that, but otherwise it's great.

The 14 CU models are really just rebranded RX 460 cards. They both work fine but the 16 CU models are better as far as performance.

Just stay away from XFX RX 460-560 models, their RX 470-580 models are oK. RX 550 doesn’t work either.

Aahhh thanks, i think i’ll go with the cheapest one, since i’m gonna use it just for browsing and dual monitor

My RX560 is Asus, works fine.

Hi guys,

Any idea how to fix the screen flashing white between the first and the second stage boot (looks like it's at the end of the first stage boot...) on a Sapphire Pulse RX 580 8GB GPU ? Is it monitor related? Seems that it doesn't occur to everyone. Any fix for it?

Video below:
https://streamable.com/crcxl

Last edited:
I have this too with my RX480, and I think my old 6870 had that too. Not a big deal, don't know about a fix.
Do you have a FreeSync monitor? I've had a Nvidia GTX 650 before. Never had such issues. Maybe it's not a big deal, but it's annoying to wake up with a selfie with flash from your monitor every time you boot up your computer. :))

Back