Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

Here is it.

Serial Number, SSUUID and Board Serial number, was deleted.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 217
Try this (you can add Serial Number, SSUUID and Board Serial number to it)

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 234
Wait! I've forgot to ask obvious questions first!

Your system spec is the one you have in your info?

I don't know for some reason I thought you have either Polaris or RX Vega. anyways, try that file that I shared see if it helps.

Thanks again for the help.

Same results. With the IPGU works fine, but with the 290X, black Screen, no image.

Same results. With the IPGU works fine, but with the 290X, black Screen, no image.

Try putting -lilubeta and -radbeta in bootflag. I my system, those bootflags solved the black screen problem.
Hope it help! :D

Ugg, I’m stuck. Trying to switch to an XFX RX580 from a 1080TI.

High Sierra 10.13 hangs on boot in black screen. Added the lilu and whatevergreen kexts. MacPro 6,1.

Does this work with 10.13 latest version? Not sure what to try next.

I was hoping it would be easier than fixing the Nvidia problems but so far about the same.

Try putting -lilubeta and -radbeta in bootflag. I my system, those bootflags solved the black screen problem.
Hope it help! :D

Same result. Black screen. :banghead:

Same result. Black screen. :banghead:

Have you tried -lilubetaall along with -radbeta and PCIE as primary if those don't help just remove lilu and whatevergreen and patch the frame buffer connectors that's what I had to do for my HD 7970 lilu and whatevergreen just couldn't do it at least not with my multi monitor setup would work for one monitor but not the others

Back