Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

In my case only one DP is working. Thats why I am not getting the second display. Anyone else seeing the issue?

What I am noticing is that the radeon and redsock decoder are giving a partial out put on Vega ROM.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 5.49.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 5.49.54 PM.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 199
  • c0000.bin.zip
    128 KB · Views: 142
I have the raedon r9 280x as well, and can't get to the installer - it did book with IGPU enabled in bios, but then with inject intel, I only get 512 MB of video ram :(

are there any news on HD7870 and HighSierra?

I have the VEGA 56 up and running on High Sierra everything works, except when I open (Visual Studio Code) graphic card goes crazy and system becomes unresponsive until I reboot! I replaced the VEGA with RX480 and everything works!

I have the VEGA 56 up and running on High Sierra everything works, except when I open (Visual Studio Code) graphic card goes crazy and system becomes unresponsive until I reboot! I replaced the VEGA with RX480 and everything works!

Did you get all the display ports working?

@Fl0r!an , the radeon and redsock decoder scripts no longer work with Vega. BIOS. Can you please help me?

I was able to fix this problem. I needed Pike's patch for AppleGraphicsKext.. :D :D

Hello,
today I installed HS on a second SSD, I could not get to installer unless I unplugged my second monitor.
After installing everything is working, except dual monitors.

On my Sierra it works no problem. if I boot HS I get the login screen but can't see the box to put my password in.
The second screen is also showing greenish.

If I disconnect the second screen and reboot everything works.

The card is a 270x 2Gb but it is showing as a 370X. I have the evergreen an lili kext in the other folder on EFI

I have exactly the same problem with the greenish screen which only mirrors the first. I can't get it too show the right colors and extend the other monitor.
My card however is listed correctly.
Lilu and WhateverGreen are also in Clover/Kexts/Other.

I have exactly the same problem with the greenish screen which only mirrors the first. I can't get it too show the right colors and extend the other monitor.
My card however is listed correctly.
Lilu and WhateverGreen are also in Clover/Kexts/Other.

How have you connected the monitors ?

I use HDMI and DVI to vga cable, maybe it’s in the way we connect it.

Back