Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

Yes, use them. Someone recently set up this way and got HD8xxx 8gb. Let's hope it works.

Hey Gigamaxx...
I finally got around to swapping my R9 390x back into my system and trying your suggestion. No dice...unfortunately! Ugh...
It will boot with the iGPU selected in BIOS..but once I get into Sierra it won't let me switch to the 390x...
Oh well...I think I have exhausted all avenues here...let me know if you have any ideas
Like always..I appreciate all the help. Too bad since this is a really nice graphics card...

Anyway...take it easy...

J

how to fix Radon R7 260X graphic Enabel plz Help me

Dear friends, I need yopur help. How can I do, to enable Radeon 290X on high Sierra. On sierra works oob.... Thank you in advance.

Dear friends, I need yopur help. How can I do, to enable Radeon 290X on high Sierra. On sierra works oob.... Thank you in advance.
If you have latest lilu & whatevergreen in efi/clover/kexts/other it should work out of the box, no injection needed

Thanks for reply me. I didn't change anything, only upgrade sierra to High Sierra.

I don't understand you when you told me lilu & whatevergreen.

Pabloesc, are you spanish?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-09-26 a las 23.34.58.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-09-26 a las 23.34.58.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 227
Thanks anyway for the info, I don't understand what need to do. I don't know how to enable lilu and whatevergreen. Thank you in advance for the help. I will try to read slowly and try to understand it.

Thanks anyway for the info, I don't understand what need to do. I don't know how to enable lilu and whatevergreen. Thank you in advance for the help. I will try to read slowly and try to understand it.
You can use MultiBeast v9.2.1 to load those two kexts (makes it easier). Run MultiBeast v9.2.1 and just select the following:

Customize > Graphics Configuration > AMD Graphics Fixup AKA WhateverGreen
Build
Install
Reboot​

See Page 7 & 8 in the MultiBeast Features document that comes with MultiBeast.

I will do now. I'm very interested to enable it. Thank you in advance.

I just done it. Installed lilu.kext, and whatevergreen.kext, and now I have whatevername app in apps folder.

What Do I need to do now? I'm very lost at this momment.

Last edited:
Back