Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

no luck. not start any audio with this patch.
GA-Z97X-SLI(rev.1.0)?Realtek ALC1150?
QQ20170520-235914.png
QQ20170520-235914.png

I have GAZ170XP-SLI with Realtek ALC1150 , but not work. I put direct patcher AppleHDA with no success.

To all my Fury friends:

My Fury X will boot to desktop, but with no 3D acceleration.

I tried injectATI and spoofing the RX460 fake id, but it boots to black screen when I try. I'm using OSX 10.12.4. Any ideas?

My 380X gets identified as a M295X no matter what framebuffer I use. If I use no framebuffer at all, I can tell from the boot.log that Clover thinks it's a M295X Amethyst card and uses Exmoor framebuffer for it.

I have tried Lagotto, Greyhound, Labrador and Exmoor framebuffer. Always identified as M295X.

I have tried enabling fake device ID 69381002 (which is the same it already has) but Clover still think it is the M295X Mac Edition Amethyst card as opposed to the Tonga XT card it is..

Will this result in any performance impact or is it purely cosmetical? The real cards differ alot in performance.

The display name isn't determined by the framebuffer, Clover has a default list with device names/id's. The M295X is exactly the same as your 380X, so it's not wrong. It doesn't matter though, the card will work the same.

I think you can also override the name from your config.plist, but I forgot the name of the setting.

The display name isn't determined by the framebuffer, Clover has a default list with device names/id's. The M295X is exactly the same as your 380X, so it's not wrong. It doesn't matter though, the card will work the same.

I think you can also override the name from your config.plist, but I forgot the name of the setting.
However, if I use Radeon Framebuffer the card will display as R9 xxx. Even though Clover identifies it as a M295X and with Exmoor framebuffer during pre-boot..

Thanks though!

Guys, sorry if this is a noob question or not allowed...but. I haven't been following this thread.

Is there anyway around the boot to black screen for RX480 yet?

Back