Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

Can you confirm that the device id spoof worked by looking in System Profiler -> Graphics?

Usually spoofing the devid should do the trick. Maybe you did any modifications to your AMD.kexts previously and messed them up? If you're unsure, reinstalling the latest Combo Update might help...

Can you confirm that the device id spoof worked by looking in System Profiler -> Graphics?

Usually spoofing the devid should do the trick. Maybe you did any modifications to your AMD.kexts previously and messed them up? If you're unsure, reinstalling the latest Combo Update might help...
thanks for your answer
In System Profiler -> Graphics I have:
device id 0x068b
vendor ATI (0x1002)
I haven't made any modification to AMD kexts.
I install the OS with Unibeast and use post-installation files download in this forum.

thanks for your answer
In System Profiler -> Graphics I have:
device id 0x068b
vendor ATI (0x1002)
I haven't made any modification to AMD kexts.
I install the OS with Unibeast and use post-installation files download in this forum.

in revision id I have 0x0000 it's normal?

Just a wild guess ..... do 5750 realy works ?? I never manage to make one of this work, just 5770 ....

infact in the first post there is HD5770 not HD 5750 :(

Your device id is wrong, I guess you have a typo in your spoofed id.
Revision id doesn't matter.

Oh my fault :banghead:

I type a "0" for error.
Now my device id is 0x68be
And all it's working now :D:D:D

Thanks very much :thumbup:

more exactly
I write ox68be instead 0x68b8 because the second didnt work.
I have had this information in another forum and now my grphics card is recognized as HD 5000 but all it's working both resolution and memory (1024mb).

I have had this information in another forum and now my grphics card is recognized as HD 5000 but all it's working both resolution and memory (1024mb).

You might have to enter the desired display name (e.g. ATI Radeon HD 5750) in Clover. If you already did this, you might have to choose a valid framebuffer (Vervet?) and enable InjectAti.

@Holzapfelkid: The principle should be very similar, only the device IDs and framebuffers will be different. Personally I don't care about non-apple notebooks, so I don't have any experience with mobile versions.

Back