Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

Now, anyone seen any mention in Ventura betas about new RX7900XT and RX7900XTX by any chance?
Typically that would require first that AMD introduces corresponding Radeon Pro cards (W7800?), and second that Apple offers a corresponding W7800 MPX module for the Mac Pro 7,1.
The first part is a certainty in a not-too-distant future. For the second, critical, part your guess is as good as mine. We have absolutely no clue how much life there's in the Intel Mac Pro and whether Apple intends to provide hardware updates for it.

Typically that would require first that AMD introduces corresponding Radeon Pro cards (W7800?), and second that Apple offers a corresponding W7800 MPX module for the Mac Pro 7,1.
The first part is a certainty in a not-too-distant future. For the second, critical, part your guess is as good as mine. We have absolutely no clue how much life there's in the Intel Mac Pro and whether Apple intends to provide hardware updates for it.
I see we have the same graphics card. Are you using all 4 outputs? as far as I'm concerned, only outputs 1 and 2 work... if you have a suggestion to make outputs 3 and 4 work for me, I'm all ears! thank you

the problem of video outputs 3 and 4 not working has been solved by reconfiguring the entire BIOS so that it is compatible with the hack. I can't tell you which input was bad but my 4 outputs are working. So Whatevergreen does the job well. you can therefore have an AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 without any worries!

Back