CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok, so the original question remains, do I need to use inject ATI when using the Load Vbios option in Clover?
No. No need to inject anything past later versions of high Sierra.

Also what do you mean load vbios. Avoid any extra things. Because these cards work oob.

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes, inject ATI to load vbios. Good luck!
I've seen people have issues with this option in Clover and instabilities in macOS.

I would recommend just using the AMD Flash Tool in Windows to flash that XFX card with a proper Sapphire VBIOS.

RX580 has dual vBIOS, so you can have the Sapphire on one vbios and original one on another.

And also you can always flash back to the original vbios when necessary (I recommend making a backup of it first with the AMD tool and storing it in the cloud or somewhere safe)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
For anyone thinking of getting the Radeon, I did get mine today. All I did was take out my Radeon RX580 and install the VII and it booted up as a Radeon Vega 16GB. No issues at all as I am running 10.14.4 already. It is working well for me. Looking forward to 10.14.5 if it has it.

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Does anyone suffer from crackling audio from a Vega card through DisplayPort audio (monitor has speakers)?