Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

In my latest hackintosh with sierra 10.12.6 removed the nvidia 1050ti and installed MSI Radeon RX 560 4 GB GDDR5 and for magic disappeared all the black screen problems. Like kext used LILU and WhateverGreen.

Yes i found it thanks, but was checked already...

But same problem... Sleep ... Wake -> No screen, need to reboot and get out cmos battery te recover.. :(

Installed clover again and again....

Screen:

View attachment 291821

Shouldn't dual link be 1?

Shouldn't dual link be 1?
Same issue with dual link =1 :(

Its so strange, this morning worked well , for 5 times tested, then generated SSDT, change Imac 13,1 to 12,2. Then sleep didnt work again.....

But.. I had a backup of the full HDD, so putted it back, and did the same... But with no luck!

:/

Will do a full reinstall tomorrow.. out of options right now. thanks for all help.

You can put this SSDTAMD.aml in Clover ACPI "Patched" folder. This is the essence of what slice added to Clover.

This is a link to the ssdt. Clover/ACPI/Patched

add this to your plist and you should be fine

</dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>RadeonDeInit</key>
<true/>

You can put this SSDTAMD.aml in Clover ACPI "Patched" folder. This is the essence of what slice added to Clover.

This is a link to the ssdt. Clover/ACPI/Patched

Added this file to Clover/ACPI/Patched

Same problem;

boot.plist contains:

<key>RadeonDeInit</key>
<true/>

add this to your plist and you should be fine

</dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>RadeonDeInit</key>
<true/>

Yes have this in my boot in plist:

<key>RadeonDeInit</key>
<true/>

Still black screen when wake from sleep :(

Update: Sleep worked before logging in. Waked -> logged in, Sleep -> Same problem, dark screen. (Mouse led (bottom) is ON when waking = OK)

Update 2: Sleep works fine before logging in, tested multiple times. Still don't know why after logging in the black screen still appears. (Mouse led (bottom) is OFF when waking, only blincking short when clicking a button)

Last edited:
Back