ASUS Nvidia GTX 770 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just finished my Hackintosh build and having not pushed the graphics card in properly :banghead: which was causing it to freeze frequently things seem to be pretty stable.

However, I cannot seem to play anything in Quicktime (and therefore iTunes, most importantly). I hear the audio fine, but video appears garbled and purple as seen in attachments.
Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 17.55.12.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-26 at 18.00.42.png

I cannot seem to work out why this is, translucent menu bar works, Maps works, VLC plays things fine, iMovie even works. I'm using an Asus Nvidia GTX 770 and VoodooHDA audio drivers for my Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H motherboard's on board sound (ALC 1150).

Isn't ALC1150 included in the latest version of Multibeast? Why are you using Voodoo?

And for the video artifacts, upgrade to the latest version of Mavericks (10.9.4) if you haven't done so already.

Isn't ALC1150 included in the latest version of Multibeast? Why are you using Voodoo?

And for the video artifacts, upgrade to the latest version of Mavericks (10.9.4) if you haven't done so already.

ALC1150 drivers don't work for this board. :( I'm on 10.9.4 already.

Bump. Still having this problem with no fix.

Sometimes computer freezes if I try to use quicktime (or anything quicktime based). Will get around to reinstalling Intel Display drivers to see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back