Contribute
Register

Quick MultiBeast Setup for Skylake Systems 10.11.4+

My First try of Hackintosh was sometime in 2008, took me a long time and was not very stable then. Yesterday was my second try at it. It was a breeze thanks to the great work by the contributors.

The MultiBeast setup in this thread worked with some small changes for my setup.

Setup
Core i7 6700
Asus H170 Pro Gaming
Crucial DDR4 2133 32GB (8GBx4) Ram

Had Problem with Components
LAN: Intel I219V
GPU: Intel HD 530

Working MultiBeast Config
Attached to Post

Issues still persisting
I get a signal only through the HDMI port. No Signal via VGA and DisplayPort.
Even in HDMI, it detects my Samsung monitor as a Projector (weird eh).
USB 3 performance is a bit choppy but works. As long as I have only one USB 3 device connected it works as it should. When I have more than one then the performance is bad.

Hope this helps someone!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 4.40.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 4.40.17 PM.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:
hello tony all is ok but my ram 16gb but show only 8gb

I was just pulling my hair out with a skylake build yesterday... created a new installer this morning and working like a charm so far! Thanks so much!

Could you post a guide on how to install it ? I've been trying for a while and nothing, I'm starting to give up. Please help. which guide did you follow?

pc config-

Asus Z170
Intel 6700k
EVGA GTX 980 ti

thanks for posting this. Installation worked like a charm with I5 6500 GA-Z170M GTX960 , I just never got Mausis Driver to work. Using the AppleIntelE... fixed it all.
What you did to boot with your mobo ? cuz i cant.

Anyone could help me solve those terrible problems I have with Shutdown and Sleep?

Computer sleeps but is freakingly slow upon wakeup.

Computer shutdown will trigger a restart instead for 99% of attempts. I have discovered that this could be USB related (it does shut down when no cables are connected, but still not always.

Back