Contribute
Register

Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have followed all guides here and I found myself using the chameleon wizard with GraphicsEnabler=No and other booting flags, but still I have a very unstable system without the hd 4000 enabled, I don't know what else to do...

Article: Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

Hello, I have followed all guides here and I found myself using the chameleon wizard with GraphicsEnabler=No and other booting flags, but still I have a very unstable system without the hd 4000 enabled, I don't know what else to do...
Chimera's support for the HD4000 is much better than the latest Chameleon version.

Article: Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

Thanks, so you mean installing chimera after running multibeast does the job? can you explain me how please?

I run this board 10.8.4 no problems using the on board HD4000 controller and the display port going to my 30" NEC display. All I set in multibeast is machine type to late 2012 Mac mini. Works great no issues.

Do you know what settings would be different for snow leopard using iboot+multibeast ? Same motherboard and bios as this example.

Use the same configuration for Snow Leopard.

This guide was extremely helpful because I wasn't getting past the apple logo. The wheel just kept spinning. I did all the BIOS settings and did the dart=0 boot flAG and now I get to the installer every time. Now when I go into disk utility during the installation my SDD isn't showing up just the flash drive with OSX on it. I wasn't very clear about setting the boot drive lagacy options explained in the article so perhaps it has some to do with that. Any help would be great.
Intel Core i7-3770

GA-Z77-DS3H

Corsair 600 Watt Modular

SATA 6Gb/s 240GB SSD

HyperX 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3 PC3-12800 CL10 DIMM Desktop Memory

Good night, I'll be really apreciating your help. Recentlt I got a Z68X-UD3H-B3 Gigabyte MoBo rev. 1.3, but it came with EFI BIOS F10 (which I updated to F12) but it is supossed to update to UEFI. My question is: does anybody knows how to move to the UEFI? thank You in advance for Your answers and please excuse my lame english.

Leave the Z68X-UD3H motherboard's BIOS on the Award F12. Do Not Use the UEFI BIOS! It's nothing but problems for hackintoshers.

Hello happy hackintosh'er! This is my first hackintosh, I spend many days for first boot up but all my attempts end's error.
I see the boot logo and system don't load to the next step. I think I'am incorrectly congfigured the BIOS setting.

My BIOS setting:
xHCHI - auto
EHCI - enabled
Enternal graphic - IGFX
Wake up on LAN - disabled
X.M.P Memory Profile - Profile 1​

My build:
GA-Z87MX-D3H
Intel Core i5-4670K
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
SATA 6Gb/s 80GB SSD​

Sorry for my lame English :)