Contribute
Register

Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
is osx mountain lion compatible with intel motherboard series with intel i3 processor??

what additional setting i have to do in the bios of intel motherboard series to make it compatible and install osx mountain lion??

Article: Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

Not sure, tony advice for core i3-3225 and h77-ds3h,but with 10.8.2 i have issue with my old ati 5770 card.

The hd4000 akd ati gx are not friend, same issue with windows7 64 or ubuntu 12

Edit : and finally work perfect (i will give a try later for ubuntu and w7)

Article: Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

Same problem on my i7 3770 / GA-Z77-DS3H. It popped up with 10.8.1, then went away in 10.8.2 but came back after the supplemental update. When it boots to that cursor, I can hit the reset button and it will boot normally. I can't figure out what's going on.

Try boot with PCIRootUID=0...

I have a i7 3770, GA-H77-DS3H Rev 1.0, 16GB Dominator DDR3 1600mhz, Crucial M4 SSD, Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti and a Unibeast Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Installer.

PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

Cheers

Hello guys,
that's my problem:
My specs are i7 3770, Gigabyte H77-DS3h. I create the Mountain Lion boot in a Hard Drive, not USB(it could be the problem). For some reason I can see the Apple logo, few seconds later I can see the MAC pointer circling but that's it, the pointer spins infinitely.

Try boot with PCIRootUID=0

I have a i7 3770, GA-H77-DS3H Rev 1.0, 16GB Dominator DDR3 1600mhz, Crucial M4 SSD, Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti and a Unibeast Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Installer.

PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

Cheers

Hey guys i have the GA-H77N , would anybody be able to help me. I don't know how to set up multibeast. I did try the setup that the forums provide , but it seem to make my system only be able to boot in safe mode. If i boot normally with chameleon then the system halts at the apple screen with the spinning loading sign.

i7 3770
GA-H77N Wifi
8BG Dual Channel RAM

I'm still having a problem where if I set my memory to Profile 1 it shows as the appropriate 1600MHz speed in OS X (with the profile disabled it appears as 1333MHz) but I lose USB when waking from sleep. The keyboard needs to be removed and plugged back in to work, and my external disk gets improperly ejected (although it does re-mount).

I'm on a GA-Z77-DS3H.

I have this same problem on my UD5H - did you ever manage solve it? How?

If I want to do airplay mirror with discrete graph adapter, what should I do?
I do have a CPU with HD4000 (i5-3570K).
Is it a possible mission?

Help getting to install screen and setting up bios

I have the gigabyte motherboard z77x-ud3h with with lga1155 i5 -3570k can not get past the chyrmara screen to boot mac os x lion, if some one knows the correct settings, in bios please forward that to me. I been @ this for almost 3 days now. I am f---king banging my head. I already have a bootable thumb drive from from the mac store, and i used unibeast the latest version just downloaded and installed i have the lates multibeast folder copied into thumb drive.

Anyone know if I need to change any BIOS settings to get displayport working with a UD5H? I have a 3570k with Intel HD 4000, and it works fine, but only via HDMI (can't get Displayport to be recognized by monitor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back