iOS
It works for me, method 3 :D

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming-K7
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 560
I've come across a weird problem with my audio (ALC1220). While my Altec Lansing speakers sound fine at any volume (rear audio out jack), plugging in my Sony MDR-7506 headphones into the previously fine (with my now swapped out GA-Z77X-UD5H for current MB in profile) font audio jack at first sound great at low volume but the minute I turn it up even to, say, 3 bars, it immediately suffers dropouts, crackling and static. The higher the volume, the worse it gets until it's nothing but silence with an occasional pop or crackle (case is a Coolermaster Sniper tower). I've applied Toleda's audio_200_Series_hda-124_v1.0 terminal command after running Multibeast 9.1 after 10.12.4 install. It still does this after updating to 10.12.5 and reapplying Toleda's patch. Any ideas?

Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390M-Pro Gaming WiFi AC
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630 - RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook, iMac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
Is this supposed to make hdmi (from z270 board) output to work? Its the one thing I've never been able to make work.. Solution 1 didn't work, solution 2 KP, solution 3 haven't tried..

Motherboard
ASUS PRIME Z270-A
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K (4.2 GHz)
Graphics
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING
Unfortunately, I religiously followed the quick fixes from here.

One after another, by suppressing the previous fix, as only one of them could work, it failed. When I tried to install the patch AppleHDA.kext, not only it failed but It created a kernel panic. I booted on safe mode, and I started Multibeast, and I selected ALC1220A (ASUS ROG STRIX Only) in Audio Realtek ALCxxx. As it was not working, I tried to update the FakePCIID-2017-0509 from RehabMan with Kextbeast, FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext and FakePCIID.kext ,and I had the error messages, several times :"- System extension cannot be used

The system extension “/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext” was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product’s vendor for an update.
"

So as they could be corrupted, I moved them to trash from System/Library/Extensions and Library/Extensions. I started to get error messages from all folders in Library/Extensions. Then I tried to reinstall them with the original folders from RehabMan,

. Since then, all of my kexts (27 of them) are corrupted and I now can't boot on Mac OS Sierra, even on safe mode. Anyone know how to re-install the original kexts? I can boot using the USB with F8, then I can choose my SSD.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.