Contribute
Register

Quick Fix for Onboard Audio on 9 Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revised 1150-9series AppleGDA.kext. Test Green Rear and Green Front for sound. Reply with result and IOReg/IOJones.

:)

already tried

results:

Code:
Pink----not working
green--not working
blue---not working
gray---not working
black-- working, Line OUT
orange-Working, line OUT
Front-- not working

leave ioreg dump

Many thanks to all :)
bye1.gif

Attachments

• iMac de PoMpIs.ioreg
    6.5 MB · Views: 137
Oh shoot.

I just tried the patched 892 appleHDA with my GA-H97N-WIFI, and I can't boot anymore.

System hangs if I try to boot normally, and if I try with -x flag, it turns off by itself!

That's a huge step back for me, as I was slowly getting to a working hackintosh.

Not fun.

Maybe it isn't.

But it happened right after I installed AppleHDA.
I repaired permissions, re-boot, all fine. Installed AppleHDA with KextWizard, rebuilt caches, repaired permissions and upon reboot, everything got screwed up.

I try to run Disk Utilities from installer USB, run with -s, both can't repair my drive.... mismatched count in Volumes.
Can't boot with the DiskWarrior DVD, can't run DiskWarrior from installer USB.... open command not recognised, go around that and I get a "lsopenurlswithrole() failed with error 10810"... I'm running after my tail here!

Since this was an attempt at getting my installation going well, I do not have a backup... but I was so close to a fully operating system.

Great, one week wasted.

Who said hackintoshes are cheaper... the amount of time to get them running is insane.

Anyway, sorry for the hijack then... I needed to vent some frustration.

Good luck y'all!

Tested: GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 w/ 4770k, 8Gb Vulcan 1150 Rev 0 (NOT one Toleda recently posted v1)

Multibeast install of Realtek 1150 kexts (plus initial bad AppleHDA.kext), afterwards manual install of Toleda patched 1150. FP Audio Line out / Audio 1 (line out) under System Preferences. Both produce sound.

Audio 1 (line out) only produces sound from 1/8" jack 1 (center/rear).

Good work so far guys. This board is a b1tch to get up....

GA-Z97X-UD3H ALC1150

Pink----not test
green--not working
blue---not test
black-- working, Second Line OUT
orange-Working, First Line OUT
Front speak-- working
Optical-- working

Thank you for your great work!!!

View attachment Z97X-UD3H.zip

I can't get any audio working or showing up in System Preferences with my Z97X-UD5H. I have installed the kext in this thread but no luck.

is there something else I should be doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back