Register

Quick Fix for Onboard Audio on 9 Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
My mistake
Downloads folder or toleda/audio_RealtekALC
Yes
no problem. ran the linked script just now (it is about 6 AM and the cats got me up to feed them) and I have audio over internal speakers connected to green jack and can switch to optical digital output and I have audio there, too.

Thanks very much for all your work. And also for your patience with this old fa..ahem.. fellow.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Interesting quirk for me with Multibeast 7.1.1 with ALC1150 + Audio ID: 2 installed is that when the computer wakes from sleep there is no audio.

Also HDMI audio does not work. Any tips welcome as would be preferable not to have to restart the computer and be able to use sleep mode. Obviously HDMI audio doesn't matter so much as can just use the usual audio out cable but would be nice to just use the HDMI.

DISREGARD:

Once I update to Chimera 4.1 and installed the proper audio driver (898), it worked.

Hey all. I just updated to 10.9.5 from 10.9.2. When I try to run multibeast to install the audio driver fix, I get an error that says "The Installation Failed." Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Uli

Hi all!
I installed Yosemite 10.10.3 and try to fix audio (ALC1150) with MultiBeast 7.3.0 Yosemite edition.
But there is no "Intel 9 series Motherboard Support" option. What can i do?

this means that i can't have sound in Yosemite with this motherboard???

I reply myself¡, you can use the maverick multicast, and select the alc1150, the 5.1 multi output, and the 9 series... and it works¡¡¡ at least for me¡¡

Hey Toleda. 1st off let me thank you for all your hard work.. you have a lot of guides that have helped me and a lot of ppl out.. so thank you! If i can et your paypal email id love to send you a few dollars as a thank you.

I used your guides to do another mackintosh build with a gtx 970 and it worked great...

Issue I have is on this new build.. I been trying for 3 days to get Audio and had no luck t all.

I have i7 4790k, Asus Z-97A USB3.1, onboard audio HDMI is what I need to use...

The codec for this board is ALC892 8 channel with Sound Blaster 2, I believe its called or something like that.

anyways I tried everything to get the HDMIU audio working and have HAD No luck to this point..

I like using Multicast if possible, but have even tried using clover with no luck.

I followed your guides. The AZUL intel frame buffers confuse me b/c it all checks out except APPLEINTELFRAME@2 is 0x0 when it should 0x7... also all the connectors are 04...

I have the built in HDMI audio, that I need to use HDMI with.. I tired inject ID #1... then I even tried another site where it had id:5, 7 and 9... I don't know what mine is, except its 8 channel ALC892 with sound blaster 2.

its the new ASUS Z97a... Am I able to get HDMI sound on this device or have I just wasted 3 days?

I even tried voodooHDA as a long shot.. devices showed up but nothing worked...

using 1 and patching ALC892 shows a few devices but none are the HDMI....

and the intel frame buffer guide I follow it trying to figure out what patch to use for the azul and for port 0x7, it is = 0x0 ? so i don't know what to use.. I tried several with no luck..

If anyone can help me please LMK... thanks a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back