Contribute
Register

Quick Fix for Intel HD 4600 Graphics Acceleration on 9 Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm the already reported problems of HD4600 on Yosemite (at least on current version 10.10.1).

There are graphics glitch at boot and during usage (mainly after the Sleep): in this thread you can find few videos about these problems

I would suggest to alert the users in Buyer's Guide pages until a real 100% support is available on 10.10 too.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new in this world...and sorry for my bad english....so
where i put this code for enabler this fix into Multibeast?
because in the new Multibeast "the Intel 9 Series" is not enable, don't exist...:banghead:

and if you send me a link or forum for enable my Thunderbolt for my Asus z97-Deluxe, because I have BIG trouble

Hi everybody. Help please !!!

I'm on Maverick 10.9 and not 10.9.3+... and have problems whit intel HD 4600.

I can't read any movies. flickers in Safari...

as you can see in the pic, my graphic accelerator is in 64Mo... i tried to fix it whit the new multibeast version but no result...

How can i fix it ?

Capture d’écran 2015-09-18 à 19.02.29.pngCapture d’écran 2015-09-18 à 19.08.34.png

I really need your help !!!!

Thanks everyone.

Any news on A Yosemite fix?

Z97X UD5H, i7 4790K, 10.10.5, Clover

Getting garble or tearing of second stage boot, no QE/CI either. I checked the clover boot log and it is picking up HD4600 ID's

Always been a fan of this forum, thank you all for your hard work.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I use Chimera bootloader, in org.chameleon.Boot.plist file I specified IGPEnabler - Yes, IGPlatformID - 0d220003, IGPDeviceID - 0412
I use Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Intel Core i3 4370)
But in About This Mac Graphics section I have Display 3 Mb
What do I need to do to activate my graphics fully?

I use Chimera bootloader, in org.chameleon.Boot.plist file I specified IGPEnabler - Yes, IGPlatformID - 0d220003, IGPDeviceID - 0412
I use Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Intel Core i3 4370)
But in About This Mac Graphics section I have Display 3 Mb
What do I need to do to activate my graphics fully?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Post /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Hello RehabMan, Toleda, thank you all for your help!!

You see, i`m struggling a bit to get the 4600 working on this rig. Im using Clover as the bootloader, attached is my Conf. With the 9 Series Fix provided in Multibeast, (Im in 10.9.4, because i need Pro Tools) the IntelHD5000 and AzulFramebuffer are loaded, but I can't find AppleIntelFramebuffer in Ioreg....

Also, booting is taking sooo long, its getting delayed at Missing Bluetooth...

Again Thanks for your (un)valuable help!!

Attachments

• Frene IOREG.zip
    373.4 KB · Views: 232
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back