Contribute
Register

Quick Fix for Intel HD 4600 Graphics Acceleration on 9 Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
toleda, tonymac. All comunity! I gotta share my love to you all. It's very nice seeing a community like this one. I'm always available to help as well if I can. I find it amazing, the level of conversation that goes on here. Thanks to you all. It's been helping me since the beginning.

The patch works flawlessly but i have 2 problems with it.

1. Since the patch, when my computer goes to sleep...i can wake it first time but after that when it goes to sleep again, it just won't wake...the monitors will remain in sleep even if the mouse wake's up. Tried dark wake = 0 and all kinds of stuff, won't work.

2. This is the most annoying, that after the patch, every time i restart my pc, it will shutdown for 2 seconds and then it will power up by itself, not really a proper restart.

Actually it seems that even shutdown isn't working...it shuts down and powers on again after some seconds, very annoying :(

Any ideas what i can try to fix these?

Using clover + H97(Asus) with i5 4590, thanks a lot for the edited kext anyway!

I recently installled Bluetooth Firmware Uploader, it make the Hd4600 not working correctly. When boot into login the screen became scratch. I have to turn off display and then turn on to make it woking. ANy idea what goes wrong? I already deleted the[h=1]Bluetooth Firmware Uploader, but the problem persisted. I attched below my AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext and Iojones. Really need a fix or pinpoint the problem.[/h]View attachment AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.zipView attachment iojones.iojone.iojones

Tried framebuffer c script and plist hack from tonny, I got random distorted flickering screen at login window, I have to turn off display and turn back on to make it output normal. Any idea? My iojones attached.
post-216278-0-77701900-1407598507_thumb.jpg
View attachment iojones.iojone.iojones

Does anyone have a copy of the original 10.9.4 AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext they could upload please, this worked for me but I've since installed graphics card, now video and audio not working correctly (static noise and video), hoping its only because I have the patched version installed, forgot to back up the original :banghead:

Does anyone have a copy of the original 10.9.4 AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext they could upload please, this worked for me but I've since installed graphics card, now video and audio not working correctly (static noise and video), hoping its only because I have the patched version installed, forgot to back up the original :banghead:

there you go..

Attachments

• AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.zip
    223.2 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back