Contribute
Register

Quick Fix: 300 (B/H/Q/Z390) Series Coffee Lake Audio, Onboard and/or UHD 6x0 HDMI Audio

See Post #1/Z370 Series motherboards ...

sorry I'm confused, for my GA Z370N Wifi with a coffee lake CPU which guide do I use? this one for 300 (B/H/Q) Coffee or
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/quick-fix-z370-200-x299-series-kaby-lake-audio-onboard-and-or-hd-6x0-hdmi.221618/

thanks. my sound was working great until I updated to latest lilu&clover and replaced some stuff with whatevergreen...

I have the opposite problem. my HDMI audio from the RX580 card is working perfectly on my coffee lake re-fresh, but this comes out my monitor speakers which are very poor quality. I'd like to get my speaker out port from the motherboard working so I can send the sound to my 2.1 logitech Speakers which have much better sound. From what I can work out my board (GA-B365M-H) uses ALC888 but I haven't been able to get it showing in the sound preferences - only my monitor using HDMI shows up. I've tried different ALC layouts (I think it was 7 from memory for my setup) but none worked. Can someone point me in the right direction as I'm at a loss to fix it. I got sleep, wifi, imessages, etc. all working expect for the on board audio. This is the last thing on the list to get the perfect hackintosh with everything working.

Last edited:
Back