Graphics
EVGA GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, so I just got my El Capitan installation working flawlessly using clover as my boot loader. My only complaint is that I always have to hit "Enter" whenever I boot up to make clover select my drive. When I was using Chimera, my system would automatically boot into my SSD unless I interrupted it. Can I get the same functionality with clover?

By default, clover should count down too. My clover used to count down, but I've recently updated to the latest clover with El Capitan, and now mine isn't counting down either (despite the countdown being set in the config.plist), so I'm interested in a solution also.

I reinstalled clover with the default settings (only changing it to use legacy boot rather than UEFI), and only added my SMBIOS to the config plist as well as fixing trim enabler in the config plist, and I got my timer back...

Thanks for the response. So where am I supposed to put these lines of code within config.plist?

I've tried a few locations and non of them worked.

<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>MacHDD</string>

Normally it's already in there, just set to some generic value. So search the file for DefaultVolume, and if you find it, just change the generic value it's using.

If it's not there, for an example, see the config.plist-Standard file attached to the bottom of this post. I just checked and DefaultVolume is definitely in there (set to MacHDD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back