Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Strix ROG B250H
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
I have the system up and running, audio and video working. USB works but isn't really installed.

I figured out how to make DSDT and SSDT using the rehab man guide for laptops, removed all my errors.

I ended up changing the DSDT/SSDT and dropped the OEM DSDT/SSDT in Clover so I run just off those files.

I some things i've changed successfully so far: HDAS to HDEF, SAT0 to SATA, HECI to IMEI(Don't know if this was needed but I saw it in the patch list so I figured I should change it.)

My USB ports are already XHC

So here's where I need help if anyone can...

I cannot seem to get the USB guide to work right, with injections and then I get lost on the SSDT part, I have an SSDT generated that deals with the XHC, so do I need to make another one? And where in the list to I put it? At the end? Or after it loads the first XHC ssdt?

HDMI audio doesn't work, and onboard audio does work but I don't think it reads right from the System report.

And speaking of the system report, I cannot seem to get it to show my PCI devices/AHCI and all the little things, as well as proper USB working/displaying correctly.

Can anyone help me go over my files please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back