Motherboard
Ga-Z97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740 + RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
!st question: When will Unibeast and Multi Beast will be available? I understand that this might take time because of different hardware issues but curious to know.

2nd Question: I have been noticing some purple or pinkish lines in my boot screen, Is my VC defective or is it a software issue? On High Sierra I did not have this issue though.

!st question: When will Unibeast and Multi Beast will be available? I understand that this might take time because of different hardware issues but curious to know.

2nd Question: I have been noticing some purple or pinkish lines in my boot screen, Is my VC defective or is it a software issue? On High Sierra I did not have this issue though.
I had that purple line defect and it was fixed with a clover bootloader update. What version do you have? I have 5096 and everything is fine. Although those lines disappeared some time ago with another previous version that is not the current one, but without a doubt, it is solved by updating clover.

I had that purple line defect and it was fixed with a clover bootloader update. What version do you have? I have 5096 and everything is fine. Although those lines disappeared some time ago with another previous version that is not the current one, but without a doubt, it is solved by updating clover.
Just updated to the 5096 but still have the lines

Attachments

• Mon.jpeg
    Mon.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 101
Just updated to the 5096 but still have the lines
It seems strange to me. I had that problem and it was resolved by updating clover bootloader. The problem was presented with Clover 4920.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back