Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell 00HH4T
CPU
Intel Core i3 5005U (Broadwell-U)
Graphics
Intel HD 5500
When I tried signing in to iMessage or FaceTime I was getting error : You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time.

So after searching the internet I got to know that calling Apple support I can get it working.

So Today I called apple support and they solved my issue. It was like a dream come true.

The support guy told me that he has registered my serial number into the apple database. I was using the invalid serial number which just got valid.

So my question is should I keep using the now registered serial number or generate a new one.

Now on checkapplecoverage.com my serial number is shown as purchase date not validated.

When I tried signing in to iMessage or FaceTime I was getting error : You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time.

So after searching the internet I got to know that calling Apple support I can get it working.

So Today I called apple support and they solved my issue. It was like a dream come true.

The support guy told me that he has registered my serial number into the apple database. I was using the invalid serial number which just got valid.

So my question is should I keep using the now registered serial number or generate a new one.

Now on checkapplecoverage.com my serial number is shown as purchase date not validated.
keep the one you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back