Contribute
Register

Question, is the a way to Fix audio slide to obtain the full range of volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y530
CPU
i7 8750-H | 16GB Ram
Graphics
Intel UHD 630 1920x1080 | Nvidia GTX 1050 (4GB)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!

Well, the question is on the title, is there a way to obtain the full range of volume in our hacks? The thing is that when i slide the bar of audio until the middle i obtain the lower value of sound, and in full slide i obtain a mid-high range of loudness, just to add more info and a example, it is like when you use AcpiBrightness and does not obtain the full range of brightness in the laptop, i fix that issue after applying correctly the AppleBacklightInjector and the DSDT fixes by Rehabman, i was searching for this low volume fix for some time and never found anything (unless you are using voodoohda, that is not my case)
Currently using MacOs High Sierra 10.12.3
Audio is conexant CX20752
Patched Applehda from insanelydeepak Github. (That always work for me)
Tried with Toleda patches and CloverAlc with other builds and always obtain the same result, lower than usual volume at full slide bar. (In Windows the range is wider and louder)

Regards...

Hello!

Well, the question is on the title, is there a way to obtain the full range of volume in our hacks? The thing is that when i slide the bar of audio until the middle i obtain the lower value of sound, and in full slide i obtain a mid-high range of loudness, just to add more info and a example, it is like when you use AcpiBrightness and does not obtain the full range of brightness in the laptop, i fix that issue after applying correctly the AppleBacklightInjector and the DSDT fixes by Rehabman, i was searching for this low volume fix for some time and never found anything (unless you are using voodoohda, that is not my case)
Currently using MacOs High Sierra 10.12.3
Audio is conexant CX20752
Patched Applehda from insanelydeepak Github. (That always work for me)
Tried with Toleda patches and CloverAlc with other builds and always obtain the same result, lower than usual volume at full slide bar. (In Windows the range is wider and louder)

Regards...

Low volume is a common/unsolved problem.
I think it is due to something not right with our methods for AppleHDA patching.

Low volume is a common/unsolved problem.
I think it is due to something not right with our methods for AppleHDA patching.

Ok, thank's Rehab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back