Graphics
Quadro 1000M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
here i got 10.11 running pretty good, how can I turn on AirPlay? mod DSDT? how?

btw, why i got a working sound with patch config.plist and aDummyHDA, but MIC doesn't work?

yes, i forgot to say, its a ALC269, codec id is 0x10EC0269.

what possibilities are there regarding a mic won't work properly?

Problem is in your patched AppleHDA files... Or perhaps you need CodecCommander.kext. See FAQ.

Problem is in your patched AppleHDA files... Or perhaps you need CodecCommander.kext. See FAQ.

hmm.... might check it out fast... I was ignoring codeccommander since sound wasn't lost after sleeping, but yea... guess has to use it....

btw, i was patching AppleHDA on the fly with clover config.plist. however, the sound is quite low, even though the volume was turned to the max, it is still a bit too low.

is there a parameter somewhere in a plist file i could mod to give a sort of amplifier value to the max volume value??

previously was asking about the airplay mirroring thing, do i need to have bluetooth to get it work? i switch my wifi card to a BCM94322HM8L, this is a lite version that doesnt has bluetooth module on it. so now I don't have a bluetooth function, thus I cannot have hand-off function working. wondering, is airplay mirroring requires bluetooth as well???

btw, i was patching AppleHDA on the fly with clover config.plist. however, the sound is quite low, even though the volume was turned to the max, it is still a bit too low.

is there a parameter somewhere in a plist file i could mod to give a sort of amplifier value to the max volume value??

Look into Boost (it is in the XML, forget which one platforms/layout).
Or you can try the Boom app.

previously was asking about the airplay mirroring thing, do i need to have bluetooth to get it work? i switch my wifi card to a BCM94322HM8L, this is a lite version that doesnt has bluetooth module on it. so now I don't have a bluetooth function, thus I cannot have hand-off function working. wondering, is airplay mirroring requires bluetooth as well???

AirPlay mirroring requires an active Apple TV on your network (and enabled for it), and Intel graphics enabled for QE/CI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back