Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I can buy a 2 month old 4530s/4GB/320GB/i3 at a very nice price. Browsed this section before and just read the last three pages of threads. To an outsider it appears there are quite some issues with wifi drops and especially freezing/glitches. How adviseable is it to buy one now? is it just a few users with problems and 99% worryfree and the appearance of the forum (I know googling for any product will find you unhappy users) but can't really balance it now. Wifi, video and freezing are potentially serious issues.

I know functionality can never be guaranteed, it is still not a real mac but can someone put all these threads for me in perspective perhaps?

regards

for me the laptop work 99%.
the wifi drops seem fixed with the new 3.3 installer.(i never have any issue myself)
i have issue with the BT, that's the 1%. my bt works, just not as well as it could.(it keep dropping my magic mouse, but the keyboard works fine...but i know the bt won't work before i purchase the laptop) no graphic issue for me. i have other laptops none of them work as well as the pro book as hackintosh laptop.

Thanks that is reassuring. Can't care much for bluetooth but stability, wifi and graphics are important.

Laptop bought. Will receive it tuesday and post my experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back