i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!

I would like an admin in this section to solve this question. I'm preparing to upload my new build and I don't know if it is better to link my build's parts to amazon.com or to amazon.es (I'm in Spain).

I know how to add every component (even the ones not available in the Buyer's Guide) by replacing article code on Amazon's URL, but I would like to know what's best: if using general links to amazon.com or if using links to Amazon's Spanish store.

Given that in the Buyer's Guide appear links to Amazon's store in every country, I want to know what would be better in an user's build.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I would like an admin in this section to solve this question. I'm preparing to upload my new build and I don't know if it is better to link my build's parts to amazon.com or to amazon.es (I'm in Spain).

I know how to add every component (even the ones not available in the Buyer's Guide) by replacing article code on Amazon's URL, but I would like to know what's best: if using general links to amazon.com or if using links to Amazon's Spanish store.

Given that in the Buyer's Guide appear links to Amazon's store in every country, I want to know what would be better in an user's build.

Thanks in advance!

It's really personal choice if you want to link to the US Amazon or the ES Amazon. Most of our members are in the US so it's probably more broadly beneficial to do that, though feel free to do whichever you'd prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back