Graphics
unknown
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, i have some question about the speaker.

do anyone has the diagram or rather the how is it connected to the audio header to have sounds.

is it possible to have the front audio panel and internal speaker working?

i have been thinking if i could connect the internal speaker to other header, such as usb header. anyone got any clue?

anyone got the speaker diagram? are the two connector R, L? or otherwise? any idea anyone? im refering to this

922-7027.gif

kentan said:
anyone got the speaker diagram? are the two connector R, L? or otherwise? any idea anyone? im refering to this

922-7027.gif

It's just a mono speaker. There's plus and minus and that's it. Doesn't really matter which way you wire it. In OSX when connected to the front panel header all you'll get is the Bios beep etc.

minihack said:
kentan said:

922-7027.gif

It's just a mono speaker. There's plus and minus and that's it. Doesn't really matter which way you wire it. In OSX when connected to the front panel header all you'll get is the Bios beep etc.

oh.. i see.... hmmmm

so can it be connected to what this pc internal speaker connected to?

speaker.JPG

then isn't it will just give out beep that's all? how to have sounds produced by like youtube or anything else, etc.

kentan said:
then isn't it will just give out beep that's all? how to have sounds produced by like youtube or anything else, etc.
Yeah if you hook it up as such it will give you the bios beep and what not.
if you want to hook it up as a regular speaker then you need to put in on the Audio header as such as either left or right because it being one speaker. If your Audio header has a center channel connection than that would be an option as well.

eelhead said:
kentan said:
Yeah if you hook it up as such it will give you the bios beep and what not.
if you want to hook it up as a regular speaker then you need to put in on the Audio header as such as either left or right because it being one speaker. If your Audio header has a center channel connection than that would be an option as well.

oh okay understood. :D

for now front panel header there is only one output for Left and Right, how is it possible to get both audio jack and the internal speaker?

oh okay understood. :D

for now front panel header there is only one output for Left and Right, how is it possible to get both audio jack and the internal speaker?
Hi, I know it's a long shot but... did you manage to use both the internal speaker and the front panel audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back