Contribute
Register

Querying compatible information about board GIGABYTE Z390 M Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jbarnette I'm also thinking to buy this mother board. Is everything working after you followed jbarnette's build guide?

@jbarnette I'm also thinking to buy this mother board. Is everything working after you followed jbarnette's build guide?

I followed this thread on multi-booting, https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-multibooting-uefi-on-separate-drives.198869/ and set up win 10 last week on a 1 TB Crucial P1 nvme ssd. When I installed Win 10, I flashed the bios to F7. Today, my 500gb Crucial P1 arrived and I installed it and then followed @jbarnette's guide to install 10.14.6. So far, everything I've tried is working fine and the shutdown fix worked. I've not messed with the USB issues or the onboard sound, as I'm using the hdmi out on the Vega. I did the10.14.6 install with my Sapphire pulse rx Vega 56 installed without any problems. My Fenvi FV-HB1200 worked out of the box for wi-fi and bluetooth (it needs drivers from their website for win 10 use, but that was easy as well). Airdrop, iCloud, App Store, and iMovie all work fine.

My prior build was a sandy bridge i5 in a ga-h61m-d2p-b3 running Snow Leopard, and this was a much easier process.

I got it working!!!!

How is it performing with the i9? I'm putting together an exact machine like yours. I'm going to use it mostly for photo editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back