Motherboard
GA Z390M
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
R9 280X
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am looking for a Budget Z390 MATX board for my hackintosh, GIGABYTE Z390 M Gaming is good one for me and listed in "Buyer's Guide" page.
but search in the forum and google, there is less information about this board to create hackintosh.

Could some one help to provide the board and BIOS/UEFI compatible for hackintosh, like other GIGABYTE Z390 series board?

Actually, I am using an old hackintosh with Z77 + 1230v2 about 6 years, it is very good compatible and able to upgrade from old version to the latest.
Hope the new one GIGABYTE Z390 M has the same compatible like old one.

Thank you very much!

Board Information
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J9YH428/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z390-M-GAMING-rev-10#kf

Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING mATX
Form:mATX Audio:ALC892 Video:HDMI, DVI Network:Intel I219-V

I´d appreciate any help in regards to this mainboard too. I just got a whole setup built together to now see, there seems to be no working builds.. I guess I am in trouble now. I got it for Thunderbolt compatibility and the m-size factor as it was recommended on this site. How come it is recommended in the buyer´s help section?

Mine is up and running, but the USB 3.0 is not working yet. It only reads 2.0 devices.
I saw a thread about it made by RehabMan but I did not have time to take look at.
I'll let you guys know.

I’ve been running a Mojave hack on this board with an i9 9900k. Beautifully till I took out a Kext and ended up starting from scratch. Finally got the os installed but no internet or headless IGPU. Any tips. I need the innerweb bad! Thanks :)

I have a working boot loader if anyone needs it but like I said no innerweb. I had it before but can’t figure out how. I’ll post my EFI in the morning. Cheers.

I used this EFI structure on my thumb drive to get Mojave installed if this helps anyone. It does not have ethernet functioning but it will get you going. Anyone have any ethernet setup tips?

Attachments

• Gaming M Mobo EFI.zip
    22.4 MB · Views: 155
Hi,

I have the Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming with i7 9700K and RX 580, I tried multiple times with different builds and tools but I'm not able to successfully boot into the Mojave installer.

Can anybody please provide me with the working EFS folder for this? With or without the RX 580 support, anything will work for me for the time being.

Thanks.

Hello, this is my EFI folder for RX 580 8GB Aorus, which is running all without problems, USB 3.0 ports included, I hope I can help you, sorry for my English I am Spanish. A greeting.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back