Register

Quadro vga card for Sierra hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
gtx 660 Ti
Does anyone uses newer quadro card for hackintosh? How does it work, any issues, driver problems? K4000, K5000, M6000....etc.

Also looking into this.

I'm looking into my first Hackintosh build and it will need support for SolidWorks (windows only), and hence I suspect a K4000 or K5000 for Mac will be needed. Any Nvidia Quadro thoughts or recommendations? Thanks! :)

Does anyone uses newer quadro card for hackintosh? How does it work, any issues, driver problems? K4000, K5000, M6000....etc.
Hello, I just ordered a Quadro P600 and getting it tomorrow. I'll keep in mind to post after I install it.

Sorry, I completely forgot about this post. I changed out my GTX 745 and now I am using the Quadro P600. It was a simple swap out. Just one problem, HDMI Audio. I have to hot plug the monitor to get HDMI Audio. I have not tested the 4K capabilities.

Sorry, I completely forgot about this post. I changed out my GTX 745 and now I am using the Quadro P600. It was a simple swap out. Just one problem, HDMI Audio. I have to hot plug the monitor to get HDMI Audio. I have not tested the 4K capabilities.

so it work?

so it work?
Sorry, haven't logged in for a while. Yes it works. If I change the ports while its on I get sound. If I leave the machine on and allow sleep it will work still after wake.

whats driver and configuration use to work?
i cant get work this

Sorry, haven't logged in for a while. Yes it works. If I change the ports while its on I get sound. If I leave the machine on and allow sleep it will work still after wake.

Which OS build and what Nvidia drivers are you using with the p600?

I am using Mac Sierra. I am using the current Nvidia Drivers. I have not updated to High Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back