Contribute
Register

Quadro K600 graphics card at Newegg - $39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it specifically say in the menu HDR ? I don't think Ultra Deep Color is the same as HDR.
What is the model year of the TV ?
LG 55UJ632T

do I have a faulty adapter or hdmi cable?

I just noticed this in the Xlent product description.

Notice: If display device is with HDMI 1.4, our adapter will only support 4K@30Hz; adapter's chip is Single Streamed, which means if PC's Graphics Card is Multiple Streamed, the resolution will only be up to 4K@30Hz;

If you can still return it I would try the Plugable adapter. $13.95 with a coupon on Amazon right now. Great deal.

View attachment 507074
Oh this was purchased a while ago....I will try getting the plugable one.
Thanks for your time @trs96

Oh this was purchased a while ago
You could also try a straight DP to DP cable to a 4K PC monitor and see if the one you have works there. That's what these quadros were designed for, not for modern 4K televisions.

You could also try a straight DP to DP cable to a 4K PC monitor and see if the one you have works there. That's what these quadros were designed for, not for modern 4K televisions.
Unfortunately I do not have a 4K monitor with DP :(

Unfortunately I do not have a 4K monitor with DP :(
The other limitation of the K600 is the 1GB of Vram. That's fine for a single 4K PC monitor. With a 50" TV it would be best to have a couple of GB of Vram to push 4K at 60 Hz. TVs are all about fast movement, especially with sports. PC monitors generally have a lot less going on.

Oh this was purchased a while ago
2 Years WARRANTY - Exclusive X-LENT unconditional 24-month warranty ensures long-time satisfaction of your purchase; (From the Amazon listing)

If it doesn't work for you, contact X-Lent and see if it's returnable.

Notice: Adapter's chip is Single Streamed, which means if PC's Graphics Card is Multiple Streamed, the resolution will only be up to 4K@30Hz;
This is the description for the related NVS 510. It also uses MST.

Drives four DisplayPort enabled digital displays at resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 at 60 Hz with reduced blanking, when connected natively using the 4 DisplayPort connectors on the NVS 510 graphics card.

DisplayPort Multi-Stream Topology (MST) Technology: Supports various combinations of display resolutions and number of displays when using DisplayPort multi stream topology technology.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi all! I moved my RX 580 to a gaming pc and bought 2X k600 Quadros for my custom mac (cause i use 4 monitors). With one card it works out of the box, no changes needed, but when i install the second k600 i get a black screen after the apple logo loader.
Is there any settings i need to be changing for the two cards to work?
I use the first PCIe x8 for the second card cause the second X16 is used by the NVme adapter, could this be a thing?
cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back