CPU
i7-4800MQ/QM87
Graphics
HD 4600 / Quadro K1100M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Recently I managed to get an HP ZBook (specs in profile). I followed the RehabMan guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/) so the current state of the notebook is a working installation with all the patching/kexts set as mentioned in the guide.
Recently I noticed a post of a successful Quadro K1100M setup on Mojave with full acceleration. As this specific Quadro is Kepler based, it should (theoretically) work out of the box (of course with some tweaking). So my question is - is there a way of enabling both the Intel HD and the Quadro card in Mojave? As the DisplayPort (I far as I checked) uses the Quadro card for output, this is quite vital for using external displays.

where is the post of a successful Quadro K1100M setup on Mojave with full acceleration ? thanks

I am currently trying to get this machine running but then with a Quadro K2100M and a i7-4610M.
But I can not even get it to boot with the procedure from RehabMan. Did you configure anything else in the bios or just the suggested settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back