1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey y'all

Recently I sold my gpu, and have temporarily gone back to my old gpu a Nvidia Quadro 2000.
Got it installed and changed the efi a bit to get it to post and be reconiced in the system.

Happy days (sort of) while it works, the are many glitches in the background that also appears in some applications, plus I can't get the second screen to show up in the system.

I can't figure out what I'm missing in the config file, hope you guys can help.

If it's any help the Quadro 2000 is more or less the same card as the GT 440 1 gig model.

Thanks in advanced

Skærmbillede 2017-07-14 kl. 19.04.30.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 295
Same issue here, got any luck on solving that?

Same issue here, got any luck on solving that?
It's been a long time since I had this configuration, could only get one displayport monitor working at a time (and for my workflow I really need at least two).
If I recall correctly, setting BIOS OS to "OTHER OS" and enable "inject Nvidia" and "nv_disable=1" got it working without glitches.

It's been a long time since I had this configuration, could only get one displayport monitor working at a time (and for my workflow I really need at least two).
If I recall correctly, setting BIOS OS to "OTHER OS" and enable "inject Nvidia" and "nv_disable=1" got it working without glitches.

Thanks a bunch! Gonna try that. I use a 21:9 display so no need for 2 displays at once :) Currently using a Asus 780ti, but it makes my damn HP PSU noisy (can't blame it) and since i work with audio it's kind of a dealbreaker. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back