Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Aspire 5750G
CPU
i5-2450M
Graphics
GT 610M
Hi, I'm a noob but it's days that I'm trying to install for the first time macOS in my laptop.
I got Catalina from a Mac, I partioned in two part a 64gb usb (30.8gb each) formatted in macOS extended journal and GUI partion map, one partion is empty[EDIT: in the empty part I put high sierra and clover changed look, verbose started working (before didn't), I can't install high sierra because of other problem (half screen crack)] in the other there is the downloadable version of multibeast for Catalina (from this site) and Catalina copyed with unibeast(in the process I selected "inject nvidia" because in my acer 5750g from 2012 there is a 610M)
My bios is legacy, when clover boot from usb Catalina, what I see is a grey-black screen. To fix this I need to deselect "inject nvidia" the problem is that the progress bar stops at 100%. Verbose says pxsx cannot assert wake from d3cold
What do I have to do in order to continue the installation process?
In my hard disk is installed windows 10 and my laptop has only usb 3.0
I have attached my hardware and verbose.
I have already read every thread about this in the forum.

Attachments

• Report Specifiche computer.pdf
    464.2 KB · Views: 300
  • High Sierra.jpg
    High Sierra.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 92
  • Catalina.jpg
    Catalina.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 117
Hi, I'm a noob but it's days that I'm trying to install for the first time macOS in my laptop.
I got Catalina from a Mac, I partioned in two part a 64gb usb (30.8gb each) formatted in macOS extended journal and GUI partion map, one partion is empty[EDIT: in the empty part I put high sierra and clover changed look, verbose started working (before didn't), I can't install high sierra because of other problem (half screen crack)] in the other there is the downloadable version of multibeast for Catalina (from this site) and Catalina copyed with unibeast(in the process I selected "inject nvidia" because in my acer 5750g from 2012 there is a 610M)
My bios is legacy, when clover boot from usb Catalina, what I see is a grey-black screen. To fix this I need to deselect "inject nvidia" the problem is that the progress bar stops at 100%. Verbose says pxsx cannot assert wake from d3cold
unibeast and multibeast are mainly for desktops

Remember - Search - is your friend here ... For example:

:)

Remember - Search - is your friend here ... For example:

:)
Thank you, but I have already read it, I will try something different, If I can solve this problem I will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back