Contribute
Register

Psedog's Mod Pro. i7-8700K, Vega64, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regards,

install macOS Mojave in my Hackintosh but after the Post installation of Multibeast it does not want to start and it sets the forbidden symbol and when I try to do it in safe mode it tells me (This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform).

I need help to start my hackintosh please ...

Regards,

install macOS Mojave in my Hackintosh but after the Post installation of Multibeast it does not want to start and it sets the forbidden symbol and when I try to do it in safe mode it tells me (This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform).

I need help to start my hackintosh please ...
It sounds like you are not using the latest OSX. 10.14.5 will recognize iMac 19,1. Earlier versions of OSX needs to be set to iMac 18,3 or iMacPro 1,1.

Only thing that doesn't work so far is the jpg doesn't open in preview but i can live with that.
I didn't even realize this was an issue until today. All of my pictures except for two on my desktop were PNG's and they previewed just fine.

Open up Clover Configurator. Mount your EFI, then use the kext installer to install NoVPA.Jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 9.43.52 PM.png

Hackintosh Circle of Life.

Circle-of-Life.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.10.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.10.23 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
Edit:
Clover Config files added.
-Config Headless.plist (for Vega64 and Intel graphics acceleration).
-config iGpu.plist (for onboard only graphics)

USB Mapping added to clover zip file.
-SSDT files added. (to configure USB ports)
-USB Map.kext added. (Configures USB Ports)
My complete Clover folder is attached. Labeled Clover 31May19.

Hi Psedog, thanks for putting this guide together, helped me tremendously since I've got the same build for the most part. I downloaded your Clover EFI folder from post #1, wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your Library/Exension folder? I'm fine tuning my system and prepping to do the headless config.

I didn't even realize this was an issue until today. All of my pictures except for two on my desktop were PNG's and they previewed just fine.

Open up Clover Configurator. Mount your EFI, then use the kext installer to install NoVPA.Jpeg

View attachment 417706
Hi Psedog, just noticed your post about NoVPAjpeg. Isn't the headless config for igpu suppose to resolve this issue of having to use NovPAjpeg? The headless is meant to enable IGPU acceleration for some of OSX's features such as Quickview, etc? Reason being, I'm using that Kext right now, but hoping to do a headless config to get my hack closer to a native Mac.

Hackintosh Circle of Life.

View attachment 417926
I got the same thing going, except I use Parallels so convenient. I've been meaning to also though in linux as well but have been slacking.

Curious, did you set power and properties for your DDST? I read a few post that ppl w/ AIO coolers have been able to actually set/run fan curves in OSX (i.e. leave in the usb) if the power and properties are set correctly w/out any issues with sleep. I am also under the impression that if set correctly, we would get "fast charging" to work. Although I haven't seen any info on the latter to back that up.

I got the same thing going, except I use Parallels so convenient. I've been meaning to also though in linux as well but have been slacking.

Curious, did you set power and properties for your DDST? I read a few post that ppl w/ AIO coolers have been able to actually set/run fan curves in OSX (i.e. leave in the usb) if the power and properties are set correctly w/out any issues with sleep. I am also under the impression that if set correctly, we would get "fast charging" to work. Although I haven't seen any info on the latter to back that up.
The image was actually from my Macbook Pro. I still have my separate Windows install for my gaming time ;)
I tried to boot that image when I first set this computer. I finally took the time to figure it out.

My AIO is plugged directly into the fan and pump headers on the motherboard. I set the profile in BIOS and the fans ramp up/down with temp. I keep the pump running full speed (Probably why my CPU is almost always within a few degrees of ambient (even with the front door closed on my case).

Isn't the headless config for igpu suppose...
I honestly don't know. I can't even make up my mind if I want to enable the iGPU or not as I keep going back and forth, lol.

Last edited:
Got ya, the activation license didn't carry over for the win 10 image though did it? Yea I installed "pure" windows 10 on a separate Nvme drive so I can boot strait into win 10 if I wan't but, but don't have any applications that really need that as of now (that intensive).

Yea, I'd like to get the usb to AIO cooler thing set up w/ the usb connection instead of the Mobo Header connection. There is available "open" corsair link software for people running systems other than win 10 on GitHub that allow you to manage/monitor fan settings. I really just wan't to see if I can get the fast charging working through settings the power and properties in the DDST config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back