Contribute
Register

Psedog's Mod Pro. i7-8700K, Vega64, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried SMBIOS iMac 19,1 yet? I'm going to give that a shot when I get home tonight.

Edit:
Got it all setup, but then it wouldn't boot. Found the following error
Code:
This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform!
It's looking for OSX 10.4.4 (Build 18E2034). Our Build is 18E226. Looks like we'll have to wait for the next OSX update (Sad Panda).

Last edited:
Has anyone tried SMBIOS iMac 19,1 yet? I'm going to give that a shot when I get home tonight.

Edit:
Got it all setup, but then it wouldn't boot. Found the following error
Code:
This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform!
It's looking for OSX 10.4.4 (Build 18E2034). Our Build is 18E226. Looks like we'll have to wait for the next OSX update (Sad Panda).
I updated my system to 10.14.4 and added in config file this:
“<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>-no_compat_check</string>“

Ps: The only thing remains to fix is CPU unknown in About this Mac.

If you are only interested in a cosmetic fix for "about this Mac" this is the traditional fix:

"/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/YOUR_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings"
change to whatever you want.

Here is a link for exact instructions: Half way down the first post:

If you are only interested in a cosmetic fix for "about this Mac" this is the traditional fix:

"/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/YOUR_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings"
change to whatever you want.

Here is a link for exact instructions: Half way down the first post:

I’m not interested in cosmetic fix. I want My system to correctly recognize my cpu i9 9900k.
Thank you for the link.

I’m not interested in cosmetic fix. I want My system to correctly recognize my cpu i9 9900k.
Thank you for the link.

Hey @psedog
Have you tried installing 10.12.6 macOS Sierra??

Hey @psedog
Have you tried installing 10.12.6 macOS Sierra??
No, I came from a 2012 Retina MacBook Pro that was already on Mojave. I wouldn't have been able to restore my profiles (5 member family too).

No, I came from a 2012 Retina MacBook Pro that was already on Mojave. I wouldn't have been able to restore my profiles (5 member family too).

@psedog

Will you please try once for macOS sierra as I wanted to use fcp7 and mojave doesn’t support the same. I have installed the os successfully but it gets restart on shutdown when any device is connected to usb3.0 port

It would be very helpful if you check out once by installing sierra

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back