Contribute
Register

Psedog's Mod Pro. i7-8700K, Vega64, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @psedog any fix for usb 3.0/ usb 3.1.
Are you successful in making it working.

Please reply for help

Thanks
My apologies for the delay. Life hit hard this weekend. Back on the grind now ;)

Fixed for 10.14.4, but this one is temporary as I try to figure out how to get SSDT working on all ports.

Attachments

• Config.plist
    10.2 KB · Views: 94
My apologies for the delay. Life hit hard this weekend. Back on the grind now ;)

Fixed for 10.14.4, but this one is temporary as I try to figure out how to get SSDT working on all ports.

I think USB3 is working with the original config file you provided.

If you want to disable your motherboard 2.0 header add
"uia_exclude=HS11"
to your boot arguments. That will disable the two USB 2.0 headers on the bottom of the motherboard.
Edit: When I say disable, that means OSX will ignore the ports. They will still be powered.

Lol, so I just received/installed a PCI-e 1x adaptor for a BCM94360CS2 chip and its working great plug & play (if anyone is interested https://www.ebay.com/itm/BCM94360CS...rentrq:dcb892081690aada4afdbeddfffac55d|iid:1 but you must buy your chip separate ~10-20 depending on which one you want).

However, in order for bluetooth to work it needs to be plugged into one of the usb mobo headers and I currently have "uia_exclude=HS11" boot arg (as to keep my corsair H150 water cooler waking the system out of sleep). I am assuming the HS11 is all or nothing in that I can't disable just one of the mobo headers?

Also I've been emailing Gigabyte about the Fast Charge Capability... I haven't even been able to get it to work in windows, I get errors when installing the "Gigabyte App Store" and the app "ON/OFF charge". Customer support wasn't even aware this was a thing until I pointed it out.

(P.S. I've been running the mobo's newest firmware 9b and haven't come across any issues)

However, in order for bluetooth to work it needs to be plugged into one of the usb mobo headers and I currently have "uia_exclude=HS11" boot arg (as to keep my corsair H150 water cooler waking the system out of sleep). I am assuming the HS11 is all or nothing in that I can't disable just one of the mobo headers?

Also I've been emailing Gigabyte about the Fast Charge Capability... I haven't even been able to get it to work in windows, I get errors when installing the "Gigabyte App Store" and the app "ON/OFF charge". Customer support wasn't even aware this was a thing until I pointed it out.

(P.S. I've been running the mobo's newest firmware 9b and haven't come across any issues)
Yes, HS11 is for both USB 2.0 headers. Maybe you can get a USB breakout and hook it up to one of the rear USB ports. Here is a link to one on Amazon:)

Edit: Actually, that one is wrong. You need male pins (you could always use Paperclips, but yeah, that's not the right way.
Here is a external USB 2.0. Link (On second thought after looking at the quality of those pins, you might as well get the first one and cut paperclips, lol)
Or you can use the 3.0 header if you aren't using that one for your case. Link

@psedog my iPad not charging through any of the usb ports. Any solution?

Not sure what to tell you. I have a Galaxy S9+, iPhone 7+, and iPad 2 charging right now on mine. All slow 500ma, but they charge none the less.
Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.26.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.33.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.34.09 PM.png

Last edited:
Yes, HS11 is for both USB 2.0 headers. Maybe you can get a USB breakout and hook it up to one of the rear USB ports. Here is a link to one on Amazon:)

Edit: Actually, that one is wrong. You need male pins (you could always use Paperclips, but yeah, that's not the right way.
Here is a external USB 2.0. Link (On second thought after looking at the quality of those pins, you might as well get the first one and cut paperclips, lol)
Or you can use the 3.0 header if you aren't using that one for your case. Link

Not sure what to tell you. I have a Galaxy S9+, iPhone 7+, and iPad 2 charging right now on mine. All slow 500ma, but they charge none the less.
View attachment 396847View attachment 396848View attachment 396849

@psedog I’m also getting the same power for charging when I connect my iphone.
Did you got all usb ports working?

Thanks

@psedog I’m also getting the same power for charging when I connect my iphone.
Did you got all usb ports working?

Thanks
Yes, they are working with the config that I posted yesterday. With SSDT I can get all USB-C and 3.1 ports (20 in total including the 2.0 fallback). Unfortunately, the 2.0 only ports aren't working. I'll have to figure that out.

Side note: I just noticed your avatar is the same as my computer, lol. 20190402_234410.jpg

mine is same but still not charging , My iMessage and FaceTime also not working
If your Apple services aren't working then you need to enable your Network Adapter in BIOS.
OSX looks for the first Network device when it tries to activate services.

If your Apple services aren't working then you need to enable your Network Adapter in BIOS.
OSX looks for the first Network device when it tries to activate services.
@psedog network enabled and en0, ok, I will re-check it.
are you facing usb drive ejecting while wakeup? I am using your EFI folder. Thanks for the EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back