CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I saw some benchmarks of Blender in Windows on Youtube reviews. I've used Blender in the past on OSX. This made me think, which OS is more efficient. BLUF: OSX is better suited for this test. Results below.

CPU
Windows 4:30
OSX 3:59

GPU
Windows 7:08
OSX 6:15

My system is clocked at 5.3 with a 2 AVX offset, so these ran at 5.1 all core for the test in both scenarios. I did multiple runs in both OS's. This is the best of 5 and each fluctuated about 3 secs. Anyone working with Blender should be using OSX to get the best performance.

CPU
Blender Windows-1.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-12 at 8.39.20 PM.png

GPU
Blenders Windows GPU.pngBlender OSX GPU.png

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi
CPU
i5-9400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Regards,

install macOS Mojave in my Hackintosh but after the Post installation of Multibeast it does not want to start and it sets the forbidden symbol and when I try to do it in safe mode it tells me (This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform).

I need help to start my hackintosh please ...

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Regards,

install macOS Mojave in my Hackintosh but after the Post installation of Multibeast it does not want to start and it sets the forbidden symbol and when I try to do it in safe mode it tells me (This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform).

I need help to start my hackintosh please ...
It sounds like you are not using the latest OSX. 10.14.5 will recognize iMac 19,1. Earlier versions of OSX needs to be set to iMac 18,3 or iMacPro 1,1.