Contribute
Register

Psedog's Mod Pro. i7-8700K, Vega64, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I using native wife/bluetooth card, it connects to pci and usb slot on motherboard and works perfectly fine, everything, including handoff, hotspot etc works, but when i try to put computer to sleep it wakes up instantly. When i disconnect the usb part(bluetooth) of my wife/bluetooth card - sleep is working as intended. I think it has to do with usb hub it connected to (HS11). Anybody has a clue how to fix it?

One question, how do I enable the Bluetooth on this config?
Do I need to change the port mappings and exchange something for HS10?
I see in your post that Bluetooth is working and you disabled in the Boot on Clover then were able to connect but I'm not sure I'm following it. Aplogies
Here is a map I did a while back for someone asking me the same question as you.

I using native wife/bluetooth card, it connects to pci and usb slot on motherboard and works perfectly fine, everything, including handoff, hotspot etc works, but when i try to put computer to sleep it wakes up instantly. When i disconnect the usb part(bluetooth) of my wife/bluetooth card - sleep is working as intended. I think it has to do with usb hub it connected to (HS11). Anybody has a clue how to fix it?
Go into System Preferences -> Every Saver -> uncheck "Wake for network access". This sorted me out, although I am using a different EFI altogether now so unsure if this is the issue for you.

Install your RX580. Intel's iGpu should really only be used for troubleshooting if your Discreet GPU is having issues. If you wanted your computer to be slow you wouldn't have built a hackintosh ;)
Also, boot with OpenCore. I stopped supporting Clover as I feel it's the past.

Thanks!
It seems to be booting fine now :-D

But, I am having trouble getting iCloud / Messages stuff to work. I tried to follow this guide but when I try to do this I get an error message

Code:
Solvoids-iMac:~ my_name$ sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Messages
rm: /Users/my_name/Library/Messages: Operation not permitted

Any pointers? How did you get iServices working?

It also says "Remove all devices from your AppleID". Do they mean all? or only the failed attempts? I have genuine MBP and iPhone that I want to avoid having to add back if I can.
Thoughts?

I am on Mojave BTW

Last edited:
Thanks!
It seems to be booting fine now :-D

But, I am having trouble getting iCloud / Messages stuff to work. I tried to follow this guide but when I try to do this I get an error message

Code:
Solvoids-iMac:~ my_name$ sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Messages
rm: /Users/my_name/Library/Messages: Operation not permitted

Any pointers? How did you get iServices working?

It also says "Remove all devices from your AppleID". Do they mean all? or only the failed attempts? I have genuine MBP and iPhone that I want to avoid having to add back if I can.
Thoughts?

I am on Mojave BTW
If you are using the opencore from my other thread, then you'll have to update ROM.
"OPENCORE: You must add your mac address as the ROM in order to get your Messages working."

If you are using Clover, make sure your onboard network card isn't disabled in bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back