Contribute
Register

Psedog's Mod Pro. Aorus Z390 8700K Vega64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to get it to boot but then the screen went black. I know its running but just a black screen. I am not using any video card. I also reset NVRAM.
Onboard graphics, got it. That's why you have a black screen. The onboard is setup to be headless. I'm at work, but I should be able to get a OpenCore setup for you when I get home tonight.

Onboard graphics, got it. That's why you have a black screen. The onboard is setup to be headless. I'm at work, but I should be able to get a OpenCore setup for you when I get home tonight.

Yea, Thanks

Give this config a shot. Let me know how it works out for you.

Yea that fixed the issue. Thank You. I am able to boot. Bluetooth is working, AirPlay and iMessage. Just my keychain is not working correctly. Need to boot into Clover get the keychain then boot into OpenCore. I did notice that my USB3 ports are not backward compatible. My mic will not work on any of the USB3 ports.

What is your recommendation? Stay with open core? I didn't do an update to 10.15.5 yet.

Thanks.

If you must use iGPU do not update to 10.15.5

10.15.5 has iGPU not working correctly, per a video I watched on YouTube

Yea that fixed the issue. Thank You. I am able to boot. Bluetooth is working, AirPlay and iMessage. Just my keychain is not working correctly. Need to boot into Clover get the keychain then boot into OpenCore. I did notice that my USB3 ports are not backward compatible. My mic will not work on any of the USB3 ports.

What is your recommendation? Stay with open core? I didn't do an update to 10.15.5 yet.

Thanks.
I'm sticking with OpenCore from here on out.

As for 10.15.5. I'll boot up with just the iGPU after my wife and I finish watching a couple episodes of One Piece :headbang:

Thanks.
Got it up and running on the iGPU. You have to use this config though. The one that is part of the main package won't work for you. You have to change two things. IG Platform ID is now 00009B3E. New boot arg added igfxonln=1.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.27.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.28.45 AM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    20.4 KB · Views: 90
Got it up and running on the iGPU. You have to use this config though. The one that is part of the main package won't work for you. You have to change two things. IG Platform ID is now 00009B3E. New boot arg added igfxonln=1.

View attachment 477096View attachment 477097

I will try this one after the weekend. So I should use this config and I can update to 10.15.5?

Thanks.

I will try this one after the weekend. So I should use this config and I can update to 10.15.5?

Thanks.
Obviously everyone's miles vary, but my system ran it no issue. I pulled my riser cable going to my graphics card to make sure that give a false positive, which has happened before for me.

Video memory settings in bios

20200620_164409.jpg

Obviously everyone's miles vary, but my system ran it no issue. I pulled my riser cable going to my graphics card to make sure that give a false positive, which has happened before for me.

Video memory settings in bios

View attachment 477162

I was able to boot into the system. However, I felt that using smbios 19.2 was a little more stable for my system. I am using the i7-8700K chip. Now my internal bluetooth is not working. I have the Fenvi FV-HB1200 card. Any suggestions? Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back