Contribute
Register

PSA Missing macOS Volumes in Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are all the drivers and kexts I use. everything works perfectly so far. hopefully these screenshots help

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.07.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.07.03 PM.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.07.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.07.37 PM.png
    63 KB · Views: 175
Ever since I did a clean install too high sierra or Mojave, my 4 tb Western digital drive doesn't mount (or seen in disk utility) if restart the hackintosh. If I turn it off and turn it on, the drive shows up as normal. Would the first post this this issue?

I asked my buddy and he's having the same issue with his 8 tb drive of a z270 board running high sierra

I have this exact problem! Did you ever solve it?

I have this exact problem! Did you ever solve it?
You might want to check if you have the "Put hard disks to sleep when possible." option turned on. It seems to cause the problem.

You might want to check if you have the "Put hard disks to sleep when possible." option turned on. It seems to cause the problem.
Thanks, I appreciate the help but that is really not what sunnyj and I have been experiencing.
The hard drives just drop out. All I see is my two APFS SSD drives and nothing else. This only happens when I reboot. A cold start is fine.

I'm running latest Clover (r5058) and even tried switching to a 2017 version of HFSPlus.efi (instead of VboxHFS) but that didn't work.

I've read this thread, and others but not sure what I need to do. If I want to update clover, currently running 4934 (included with Multibeast 11.3.0). I think I need to install VBoxHfs-64.efi which isnt included now in Clover but I don't know how to do that, can someone explain step by step for me?

The new versions of Clover still come with VboxHFS (same as VBoxHFS-64).
The -64 suffix doesn't signify anything no. They dropped -64 at some point.

Just install Clover, you don't need the Multibeast version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back