Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

I'm new to hackintosh, I have problem on setting up the OS X, when I entered the Welcome screen, I found the PS2 keyboard not work, I can't type in my Name, Account Name, etc to create my account in MAC OS.

I have problem of usb book stuck at apple logo, it solved by this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/167941-usb-boot-stuck-apple-logo.html

After loaded into the installed system, stuck again, so I type "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -f -x -v" to enter the setup page.

My specs:
CPU: i5-4590 3.30 GHz Quad Core
Mother board: Gigabyte GA-Z97-K
Ram: Kingston ECC 1600 16GB
Display: Gigabyte GV-N750OC-2GI
HD: Seagate 2TB 64MB 7200

Please help, thank you!

Hi Guys,

I'm new to hackintosh, I have problem on setting up the OS X, when I entered the Welcome screen, I found the PS2 keyboard not work, I can't type in my Name, Account Name, etc to create my account in MAC OS.

I have problem of usb book stuck at apple logo, it solved by this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/167941-usb-boot-stuck-apple-logo.html

After loaded into the installed system, stuck again, so I type "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -f -x -v" to enter the setup page.

My specs:
CPU: i5-4590 3.30 GHz Quad Core
Mother board: Gigabyte GA-Z97-K
Ram: Kingston ECC 1600 16GB
Display: Gigabyte GV-N750OC-2GI
HD: Seagate 2TB 64MB 7200

Please help, thank you!

USB keyboard.

USB keyboard.

Sorry for bumping into this old thread, but I have a similar problem. I recently bought a mechanical keyboard, and it has a usb to ps/2 adapter to it so I decided to try it (my desktop is DUALboot,I have a Windows OS on a separate HDD, I use it to play games). What happens is that when I first boot into clover, the keyboard (connected to ps2 port) is not detected, and as it reaches the macOS login I just click the restart button using the usb mouse. Then after this soft restart, suddenly the keyboard is working (I can choose which boot disk to choose in the clover bootloader).

I've read similar posts that putting the latest VoodooPS2Controller.kext in EFI>CLOVER>kexts>Other will save the problem.
I even installed the ps2 keyboard kext from an old Multibeast (5.5.5)
So to summarize, at first boot, it doesn't work, but after a soft restart it works. I wonder why I can't get it to work at the first boot.

Thank you so much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back